A new generation X-ray
imaging system for medical and veterinary diagnosis, interventional
Characteristics and advantages
• Immediate on site images without
transporting the animal to a veterinary clinic.
• Real time X-ray images, visualization on a computer, even
if the animal is moving.
• By changing the contrast setting, one
can see, in a single X-ray image, either the soft tissues
or the bones.
• Automatic processing, recording and archiving
of digital images.
• X-ray dose estimated to be 10 to 100
times lower compared to the conventional film technique.
• Possibility of interventional radiology,
radioscopic feature included.
• Better protection of the personnel (veterinarian,
• Simply plug into the mains outlet.
• Easy to use, transportable in a car.
• Designed for both large and very small
• No more consumables and development equipment
• Telemedicine: image transfer by E-mail,
distance consultation in real time.
ANIMAL-VIEW - Horse images.
• Purchase examination.
• Bone lesions : osteoarthritis, navicular diseases, fractures,
arthritis of the neck.
• Soft tissue lesions: extraction of foreign bodies, tendinous
lesions, abscess puncture, cleaning and draining.
• Dental problems.
ANIMAL-VIEW - Dog image.
Composition of Animal View
• X-ray generator easily transportable
with its power supply and regulation box.
• Solid state pixel detector with a 20 cm x 20 cm sensitive
surface in metal housing.
• Laptop with BioScan’s dedicated software for real-time
image acquisition and processing.
HERE TO SEE ANIMAL-VIEW BROCHURE