AWARD-WINNING PRODUCT !
Food Quality Control
3rd Prize in Innovation Technology
Altran Foundation / Palais of the UNESCO, Paris, France (June 2000).
X-VIEW is a new generation X-ray and neutron
filmless imaging system for non-destructive testing in
It detects, identifies and localizes defects
in real time (radioscopy) or visualizes fluid flow in
metallic structures (neutronoscopy).
Models of X-View
Possible applications :
• food and beverages
• industry : aeronautics, automotive, nuclear, electronics,
space, oil and gas
• banking (detection of forged banknotes)
• medical field
• cultural and archaeological studies.
X-View can easily be integrated in all existing and future
radiographic setups or delivered with a portable source
for on-line inspections including hostile environments
and limited space.
Its characteristics (compact design, short acquisition
time, high resolution and contrast, high speed and sensitivity)
ensure its high competitiveness on the market of radioscopic
Nail in a can & piece of glass in a cup of yogurt.
X-View differs from currently available inspection
techniques by rejecting scattered background and by using
a large area pixel matrix based on a solid state sensor.
Images are directly displayed on the PC monitor,
can be transferred through Internet networks and archived
in a digital form using a very user-friendly image processing
steel pipe,Ø 60 mm, thickness 3.2 mm.
• Energy band :
- 20 keV – 400 keV for standard equipment (up to
few cm steel thickness)
- 400 keV - 20 MeV for thick objects
• Acquisition rate : up to 30 images per second
• Active surface : 12 cm x 12 cm, 20 cm x 20 cm
and now 41cm x 41cm
• Pixel size : 400 µm x 400 µm down
to 50 µm x 50 µm
• Dynamic visualization
• Compact design
• ADC resolution : 16 bits (65536 grey levels).
metal particles contained in the ink are visible.
HERE TO SEE X-VIEW SHORT BROCHURE
HERE TO SEE X-VIEW FULL BROCHURE